I’ve been nominated for the Kreativ Blogger Award. Thanks to the lovely Afsaneh
, who is such a sweetheart for including me in this!
1. Thank & link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the ten questions.
3. Share ten random facts/thoughts about yourself.
4. Nominate seven worthy blogs for the Kreative Blogger Award.
1. What’s your favorite song?
2. What’s your favorite dessert?
Okay, ready for this answer…? Strawberry rhubarb pie, donuts, deep fried Twinkies, and Boston cream pie. (Can you tell I have a sweet tooth?;)
3. What ticks you off?
What ticks me off? Lying, of any sort. It’s pointless and selfish.
4. What do you do when you’re upset?
Writing, usually. Reading or going for a hike. I like to hide to work through the emotion.
5. Which is your favorite pet?
Between a cat and a dog? I have only owned three cats. Never having owned a dog, I’m not really sure I can pick. So…. I pick Biggie Bed Fry, my former turtle. (Yes, that was his name. At least I think it was a boy… *shifty eyes*) Anyway….
6. Which do you prefer: black or white?
Black, I think.
7. What is your biggest fear?
That I’ll never finish writing a novel.
And tornadoes and house fires. I have the utmost respect for Mother Nature. Beautiful and frightening.
8. What is your attitude mostly?
Usually, I roll with the punches. I don’t know exactly where I’m going, but some day, I will get there.
9. What is perfection?
Perfection is a baby’s smile. New life of all kinds.
10. What is your guilty pleasure?
A weekend away reading my heart out.
Desperate Housewives, the TV show, before it ended. And FRIENDS.
Red velvet frozen yogurt, with white chocolate shavings and cherries.
The Random Facts:
- My feet are hardly ever bare, they never touch the ground without socks, ALWAYS SOCKS!
- I hand write the majority of my first drafts.
- The only girl out of four children.
- I am graced with two middle names.
- I’ve only been out of the country twice. Once to Canada and once to Mexico. Would love to travel to Europe… some day.
- When I was 17 and brought my cat home for the first time, I told my parents it was for my older brother and we were just “holding” it for him until he came home for a visit. My brother conveniently said he couldn’t take it home with him. My plan had worked! My parents said I could keep him after all. (the cat that is…) (I feel like this is more of a confession.)
- Flat pillows are my favorite.
- I still need spell check to spell convenient.
- I am half Spanish (Panamanian) and can’t speak it for the most part. Dora the Explorer has taught me more Spanish than my Spanish teacher in high school did.
- I’m an outer space nerd that is petrified of extra terrestrials and morbidly fascinated by them at same time. This stemmed from watching a Discovery Channel documentary about aliens way too young.
Enough about me, now to pass the honor onto seven worthy bloggers.
1. Anna Hailey (@annaliterally) http://downwithsquirrels.blogspot.com/
2. Ashtyn (@AshtynStann) http://yawordreads.blogspot.com/
3. Ang (@ang_writes) http://www.angwrites.com/
4. Cara (@caramichaels) Also the home of #MenageMonday flash fiction contest you should be sure to check out! http://www.caramichaels.com/
5. Imran (@Flickimp) http://www.imranwrites.com/
6. Angie (@write_me_happy) http://arichmondwritemehappy.blogspot.com/
7. B.A. Matthews (@BA_Matthews) http://bamatthews.com/